_

Pages - Menu

Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday Finds

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  This boho-esque "romantic" braid is to-die-for.  //
\\  You can't get more basic than DIY Snapchat filter Easter eggs. I'm basic and I cannot lie.  //
\\  I'm going to make polenta "porridge" with berries and honey errday of my life from now on.  //
\\  Let's combine my two favourite things for DIY avocado Easter eggs!  //
\\  These pink bunny pancakes are the cutest thing I've ever seen!  //
\\  Can you think of anything more Spring than this fruit salad with poppy seed, ginger and lemon juice dressing? 'cause I can't.  //


Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Look at those cute lil bunny pancakes, how adorable!

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally cannot deal with those pancakes! They're too cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!